Everything There Is To Know, From The First and Only
Book On The Bidet; An Elegant Solution for Comfort,
Health, Happiness, Ecology, and Economy; The Topic No
One Talks About, The Device That Can Save Your
Written by William Bruneau
Published: September, 2004. 112 pages.
ISBN 0-9748799-0-8     LCCN: 2004096271
The Bidet Table of Contents
Bidet Sample Page
Why Buy a Bidet?
The Vegetable Gardeners Guide Poster
The Folic Acid Book
About The Publisher
Straw Bale and Rammed Earth Buildings
Quick Facts About Bidet Benefits
Bidets cost from $29 to $3,780.
- Over 30 models are less than $100.
All models available in the U.S. are in mybook.
- With many bidets you never touch yourself nor wipe yourself,
and you end up muchcleaner.
- Most models are anti-bacterial and essentially self-sterilizing.
- Many models easily attach to an existing toilet, and use the existing water supply.
- The FDA classifies some models as Durable Medical Equipment
- Bidets benefit at least 12 common medical conditions
- By eliminating toilet paper bidets use less water than toilets
- By eliminating toilet paper bidets save over 15 million trees yearly
- Toilet paper production uses at least 473,587,500,000 gallons of water each year.
- Toilet paper production uses 17,000,000,000 Kilowatt hours of electricity each year.
The EPA estimates this could power 2 million homes.
- The Bidet (book) thoroughly covers all these topics, and more!
- Bidets are not dirty - they are much cleaner than toilets
- Bidets leave you cleaner - just like washing your hands, water is better for cleaning
- Bidets are not weird - they've been used for over 200 years by millions of normal people
all around the world. In Argentina your house loses value if it does not have a bidet.
- Many doctors are now recommending bidets as good medicine
- Everything known about all bidets is in The Bidet book
You can also buy these books at Amazon, at Alibris, at Barnes and Noble,
and virtually all other web bookstores, so we offer you some good reasons to buy from us.
Why buy from this website?
1. Buying from this website ensures that you get the most up-to-date
Three good reasons to buy from this website:
The Bidet is intentionally produced as a spiral bound book, which allows it
to be constantly updated it as new material comes in. The Folic Acid book is still evolving,
and you receive the most current version. The Vegetable Growers Guide poster is unique and
only available on this website and from Bountiful Gardens.
2. Shipping is faster. While you may have to wait days for your copy to be shipped
from the others, we typically ship within 24 hours.
3. Shipping anywhere in the U.S. is only $1.00 for The Bidet or Folic Acid and $3.00 for
The Vegetable Gardener's Guide for First Class service. No other merchant can match this!
The Safest Ordering on the Web
We accept all forms of payment, but feature PayPal - a secure ordering site.
When ordering products from this website you can pay through PayPal Verified,
which has verified this website. PayPal is owned and operated by EBay, and is the preferred
transaction medium for most of the web. This allows you to order with confidence through the
largest and most secure business site on the web.
PayPal accepts your payment at no cost to you and forwards it to us
without telling us your credit card information. Your credit and financial information is
completely secure. You can use PayPal\rquote s secure services to order from us anytime for free
- it costs you nothing to order! We reimburse PayPal for any charges.
Bill and Betsy Bruneau
18001 Shafer Ranch Road, Willits, CA 95490-9626 USA
Copyright 2008, William Bruneau
Bidets = Bidet Book, Bidet Information, How To
Use a Bidet, Benefits of the Bidet, Bidet Models, Bidet
Prices, Bidet Retailers, anal cleanliness, personal
hygiene, hemorrhoids, washlet, bidet info